Blogrig | There are several users who are finding a way to save Outlook emails to PDF formats. But, they cannot get a reliable solution for the same. So, today here we came up with an easy and simple conversion process to convert multiple Outlook emails into PDF using manual & automated methods.
Microsoft Outlook offers a plethora of features which is widely used across both small-scale and large-scale organizations. When composing an email message, users can attach files of different file formats such as audio, video, documents, etc. Therefore, detaching multiple attachments from multiple Outlook emails would be a nightmare for a user as it might worsen the situation leading to the data Deletion. Besides this, one needs to dedicate sufficient time to extract attachments from the emails to the folder.
Now, here you get all the possible solutions for your problems. So, be with this article, till the end for more information in details about the same:
Reasons Behind to Save Outlook Emails to Adobe PDF?
There are several reasons why users have to save Outlook emails to PDF format. Some of them are listed below:-
- As PDF is the most widely used in forensic investigation and by lawyers to avail it as evidence. Thereby, it is necessary to convert Outlook emails as a PDF format.
- In some of the cases, users have Outlook mails with them but Microsoft Outlook is not installed on the system.
- Therefore, to get the access of these emails without MS Outlook, this conversion is necessary.
- Outlook data file may increase the size on regular use of the email programs. For alternatively, the PDF file is small in size. Hence, it is always suggested to save Microsoft Outlook email to PDF format.
- There are some employees, professors, and students who want to save Outlook email in PDF files. Because they want to use the presentations, projects and assignments.
Now, let us move towards the manual method:-
How to Save Microsoft Outlook Emails to PDF Format Manually?
Users might encounter as problem while performing the manual method, Some of them are listed below:-
- Firstly, Open the MS Outlook application on your Windows machine.
- Then, double-click on the specific email message
- Now, you can open the selected Outlook emails
- After that, go to the File menu and choose the Print option. By default, this option is HPFCCC40 (Hp Deskjet 3540..) appears under the printer
- Click on the drop-down arrow and then, choose Microsoft Print to PDF options to save the Outlook email to Adobe PDF
- Click on the Print option again
- You have to select the PDF format under the Save As type option. And, click on Save button to complete the process
- Finally, you have successfully saved Outlook email as PDF file format.
Using manual methods, users face several issues and waste a lot of time to complete the task. But, don’t worry, in the next section we will discuss the automated solution which helps you a lot for the same.
Drawbacks of Manual Method to Save Outlook Email into PDF File
- The manual method will take lots of time in the case of a large number of emails in Outlook.
- Sometimes, users have to do Print settings while implementing the manual solution.
- Therefore, it cannot save Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF along with attachments. So, if it is not a feasible solution at all, then users have to opt for some other alternatives.
Let us take a look of the automated solution for an easy conversion process:-
Save Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF Format – [Automated Solution]
For an effective and reliable solution, the user is recommended to use the MS Outlook PST Converter Software. It is the best tool which is capable enough to save multiple Outlook emails as PDF along with attachments.
However, it allows you to convert all Outlook email into PDF format at once. In addition, it offers date filtering to perform the selective folder migration from software. It has a user-friendly interface that even a non-technical user can easily use without taking any expert help.
For doing this task you need to follow the below steps to save multiple Outlook emails as PDF formats. Let’s start the process;
Working Process Explained of the Software
Follow these steps to complete your entire task in an easy and simple way using automated software. Go step by step:-
- Download & run the software on your Windows machine.
- Now, you need to Add PST files to complete the process
- Then, Add File option to Save Microsoft Outlook Emails to PDF File
- Preview the Outlook PST files
- Finally, you can save Outlook emails as PDF without any difficulty.
This is a complete process to save multiple Outlook emails into PDF format without facing any hassle. So, we suggest you use the above automated solution for an easy conversion process.
In this article, we have discussed how to save Outlook emails to PDF format? Then, here you will get all the possible solutions for your task in an easy and simple process. Use a manual method which is a difficult and lengthy process for non-technical users. And, also it takes a lot of time to complete the process. On the other hand, an automated solution is easy and quick and completes the process in just a few clicks without losing any data file. And, both technical and non-technical use this solution without any other expert help.