A fruit hamper is a form of gift that is given to express thanks, congratulations, or to commemorate birthdays and other special occasions. There are many different types of fruit baskets that are available including organic fruit baskets, gourmet gift baskets, dried fruit baskets or fresh fruit bouquets. In this post we have picked the 10 best looking and most popular designs out there in 2018.
1) Traditional Fruit Basket: This type of design typically includes a large woven basket with a handle on top filled with oranges, apples and grapes – all cut in half for easy access while still being able to show off the color contrast. Other popular fruits that are include in this type of basket are kiwis, pears, papayas and bananas.
2) Tropical Fruit Basket: This type of design is perfect if you want to add a sense of warmth and fun to the gift basket. The look is often designed around oranges and tangerines. That have been cut in half combine with some thawed mango chunks and spicy chili peppers. Some designs also include a few pineapple spears as well.
3) Oriental Fruit Basket: This type of design is perfect for the more traditional or conservative crowd. The look typically includes a large natural square basket with some of the best-tasting fruits that are available. Some popular fruits that are include in this type of design. Include apples, bananas, pears, oranges and grapes with a few persimmons and pomegranates as well.
4) Fruit Medley Gift Basket: This type of basket is usually filled with a wide variety of fruits from different categories such as dried fruits or fresh fruit. The look is often design around the dry fruit. Which is carefully arrange in white paper bags that have been set inside another bag for add protection. Some designs also include an assortment of nuts and candies.
5) Tropical Fruit Gift Basket: This type of basket is perfect if you want to send some summer warmth to someone that might be feeling a little down. The design is often design around all the different colors that are associate with spring, summer and fall. This means that you will see oranges, strawberries, kiwis and apples. Combined with some sunflowers and herbs – such as mint or oregano.
6) Gourmet Fruit Gift Basket: This type of basket typically includes a large assortment of fruits that have been cut in half along with a few other popular treats as well. Some of the popular treats that are include in this design are cookies, macadamia nuts and chocolates. Other more creative designs may include fruit cupcakes, an assortment of natural nuts or even stuffed dried prunes.
7) Assorted Fruit Gift Basket: This type of basket is perfect if you don’t want to choose just one fruit design. The look is often design around a wide assortment of different kinds that include some all-time favorites. Such as apples, bananas, pears and oranges as well as exotic fruits like kiwis and dragon fruit. Some more creative designs may also include dried fruits like papayas and mangoes.
The basket is one of the most common and oldest of gift-giving containers. It is a container that dates back hundreds of years. And has been use to carry an assortment of different things – such as flowers or pottery. It was not until the discovery of America that gourmet fruit baskets became popularized. As a method to display exotic items – such as tropical fruits or nuts – in order to impress dinner party company. Today there are many different types of fruit baskets UK that are available inluding organic fruit baskets, gourmet gift baskets, dried fruit baskets or fresh fruit bouquets. In this post we have picked the 10 best looking and most popular designs out there in 2018.