SAP HANA stands for (High-Speed Analytical Appliance) and it helps in storing the compressed data in random access memory. It is a relational database management system that facilitates in-memory data storage along with column-oriented management. In addition, this platform helps in processing huge data volumes in real-time.
Features Of SAP HANA
SAP HANA ensures development and innovations in IT and business models. Moreover, it provides an appliance software that is flexible, versatile, and completely blends SAP software components. This tool facilitates parallel processing that helps in data analytics. Above all, with the use of this tool an organization gains the power to handle big data. Hana is capable of integrating information from external and internal sources. To further learn about its functionalities, one can visit SAP HANA Training in Delhi. Given below are some of the features of SAP HANA.
- Columnar Data Storage- Columnar Data Storage helps in the linear structuring of computer memory instead of organizing data structure in rows and columns. In addition, it allows run-length encoding, cluster coding, and dictionary coding and eliminates the need for any additional index
- -Memory Database System- SAP HANA consists of an In-Memory Database System that is capable of storing data in the main Moreover, it allows doing work at a quicker pace and provides creativity to develop applications. With it, programmers can eliminate the waiting time for models.
- Provides Real-Time Analytics- SAP HANA uses tools such as Business Objects Explorer and pivot tables for data It further blends online analytical and transactional processing in a single database and allows enhancement in work processes with real-time analytics.
- Working on Aggregates efficiently- SAP HANA uses materialized aggregates that are stored at pre-decided times. In addition, this tool calculates aggregates on huge data amounts due to its feature of fast scanning speed. Thus, automatically eradicating the requirements for aggregates.
- Integrated Development Environment- This tool provides an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that consists of various facilities and tools for software development. In addition, IDE consists of a code editor, build automation tools along with a debugger, and GUI builder.
Benefits Of Using
The use of SAP HANA results in enhancing productivity by providing a user-friendly version of real-time business insights. It is fast and allows teams to execute multiple tasks without having to wait for one to complete them. Above all, it provides a customer-centric application and reduces the cost of monitoring the operations. Thus, eliminating data delays and enhancing reliability. Due to these benefits, this software has multiple uses all around the world and it provides good career opportunities. Luckily, many institutions provide SAP HANA Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to make a career in it. Given below are some of the benefits of using SAP HANA.
- Scalability- This software keeps the frequently used data in the memory along with keeping the less used data in This approach is very cost-effective and helps in saving data space. Moreover, it also results in data footprint reduction and management of large data volumes.
- Single Source of Truth- With SAP HANA, you can minimize your data by bringing transactional and analytical data together in a single solution. This is beneficial in minimizing data duplications and errors. Thus, allowing you to utilize your time in an appropriate and productive
- Flexibility and Versatility- SAP HANA is versatile in nature and it allows its deployment in a public or private cloud or hybrid scenarios. Moreover, its flexibility allows it to support transactional and analytical processing, along with various data
- Security- It ensures security and allows only selected access. Thus, making your application safe from various threats and frauds.