Uttan Shishosana or Extended Puppy Pose is a medium-grade yoga posture, the practice of which gives many benefits to the body, learn how.
Practicing yoga asanas regularly helps a lot in keeping the body healthy and fit. The practice of different yoga asanas has been told for different parts of the body. Practicing Uttan Shishosana regularly benefits the muscles of your abdomen, back, neck and arms. This yoga asana is called Uttan Shishosana in the Sanskrit language and it is known as Extended Puppy Pose in English. Uttan Shishosana is a backbend exercise that helps to stretch your chest and the muscles around it. Uttan Shishosana is a medium-grade yoga posture, the practice of which can be a bit difficult in the beginning, but by practicing it gradually, you can easily practice this asana. Let us know in detail about the benefits of Uttan Shishosana or Extended Puppy Pose and how to practice it.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you should add a Retreat for Depression.
Benefits of practicing Uttan Shishosana regularly:
Uttan Shishusana is considered very beneficial for stretching and strengthening the muscles of the whole body. Uttan Shishosana is considered beneficial for shoulders, arms, stomach. The practice of this asana is also very useful to increase the energy of the body. This yoga pose is mostly considered as a follow-up pose to relax the muscles and hence can be practiced several times during a yoga practice. So let us know about the benefits of practicing Uttan Shishosana regularly.
1. The practice of Uttan Shishosana is very beneficial for the muscles of the back, legs, and arms.
2. Cervical patients get a lot of benefits from this asana.
3. The practice of this yoga asana is considered very helpful to improve the blood circulation of the body.
4. The practice of this asana is also considered very beneficial for the health of the heart.
5. The practice of this asana is also beneficial in keeping the mind and mind calm and getting rid of mental problems.
6. The practice of Extended Puppy Pose is also very beneficial for improving the flexibility of the body and fixing the balance.
7. Daily practice of this asana is also beneficial for the muscles of the upper back, arms, neck, and abdomen.
How to practice Uttan Shishosana:
Follow the steps given below to practice Uttan Shishosana Yoga.
- To practice this asana, first sit on the yoga mat in the posture of Vajrasana.
- After this, while taking a deep breath, raise both hands upwards.
- Now while exhaling slowly, bend forward and keep your forehead near the ground.
- And now keep your palms on the ground as well.
- Now stay in this posture for some time and keep breathing normally.
- After some time, take a deep breath and come back to the position of Vajrasana.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can add the 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh.
Body and mind can be completely healthy through yoga. Being healthy in both makes you feel healthy. And not only diseases are diagnosed through yoga, but many physical and mental problems can also be overcome by adopting them. Yoga infuses new energy in life by making the immune system very strong. Yoga keeps the body strong and flexible as well as relieves stress which is very important in everyday life. This yoga asana should always be practiced under the supervision of an expert or yoga guru.