QuickBooks has risen to become the most selling accounting software by surpassing all its competitors in a very short time. Yet, many errors and problems do trouble users of this software and the QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing is one of the most common issues.
In this intricate error, the users notice that the QB Desktop crashes as soon as they open it. Furthermore, even if they manage to launch the QB Desktop after repeated attempts, the screen remains frozen which prevents them from accomplishing any tasks.
This blog will explain the various solutions for this problem in a clear and concise manner.
Are you confrontingthe QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Issue? Don’t Panic! Just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team for prompt assistance.
What Are the Top Reasons for the QB Desktop Crash Problem?
The following factors are responsible for the QB Desktop Crash Problem:
- Hard drive of your system is damaged
- If you have allotted a long name to the company file, then you can face problems in opening the QB.
- The installation of the QB Desktop on your system has remained incomplete.
- If the QBWUSER.INI file has got corrupted or if there is an older version of the Windows operating system, then this issue can arise.
You may read also: QuickBooks Error 15106
Easy-to-Use and Unique Methods to get rid of the QuickBooks Desktop Not Opening Problem
First Method: Straightforwardly get rid of this technical issue by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- Since the Quick Fix my Program tool is found in the QB Tool Hub, you must download the tool hub immediately from the Intuit website and then install it on your computer.
- When you have done the installation of the tool hub, you can strike on the ‘Program Problems’ tab and then quickly choose the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool.
- As soon as this tool has finished its execution and eliminated all the issues, you can launch your QB Desktop and proceed to commence your tasks.
Second Method: Comfortably resolve this error by eliminating all the installation problems via the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- In this method, the first task is to launch the QB Tool hub which you learnt to download in the previous method and then click on the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- Thereafter, you must immediately identify and tap on the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ located within the ‘Installation Issues’ tab and then execute this tool.
- After the message on the screen informs you that this tool has fully executed
- You must reboot your system and then start working on the QB Desktop.
Third Method: Conveniently eradicate this irksome problem by allocating a fresh name to theQBWUSER.INI file and theEntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- To easily rename the QBWUSER.INI file, you should immediately head towards the folder where it is located
- Then perform right-click on its icon to choose the ‘Rename’ option.
- The next task is to add ‘.oldname’ to the end of that file’s name like ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldname’ and then quickly save the newly designated name.
- In this last step, you must rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file just.
The QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing problem can be completely eliminated if you use these methods properly. For more support and guidance regarding this issue, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6190